Whitneys by Given Name > Almeda Whitney
Almeda Whitney could refer to any of the following, but note that this list may not be complete.
See also Meda Whitney.
- Whitney, Almeda (Snow) (1807-1854), of New Haven and Mexico, NY, Chicago, IL, and Peninsula and Boston, OH; m.(2) Peleg Thompson
- Whitney, Almeda S. (Marchant) (c1832-a1880), of Colesville, NY, and Cincinnati, OH
- Whitney, Almeda Nancy (Johnson) (1842-1915), of Madrid and Canton, NY
- Whitney, Almeda F. (Cutter) (s1854-?), of Westbrook, Hallowell, and Harrison, ME
- Whitney, Almeda A. (1856-1914), of Wheatland and DeSoto, WI