Archive:Bradford, Massachusetts, Vital Records
Vital Records of Bradford, Massachusetts, to the End of the Year 1849 (Topsfield, MA: Topsfield Historical Society, 1909).
- Anna, d. Caleb and Sarah, Feb. 13, 1786.
- Daniel, s. Caleb and Sarah, May 18, 1782.
- Sally, d. Caleb and Sarah, Apr. 2, 1780.
- Samuel, s. Caleb and Sarah, Apr. 27, 1784.
- Polly, d. Caleb and Sarah, May 21, 1778.
- Caleb and Sarah Trask, Dec. 18, 1777.
From "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910," from original records held by the Massachusetts Archives. Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004.
Whitney, Hellen Maria, birth, 1865, vol. 177, p. 155:
- [number] s; [birthdate] Sept. 10; [name] Hellen Maria Whitney; [sex] Female; [birthplace] Bradford; [parents] Ervin T. and Zulima A.; [residence of father] Bradford; [occupation of father] Produce dealer; [birthplace of father] Falmouth, Me.; [birthplace of mother] Natic.
Whitney, Carrie M., marriage, 1894, vol. 442, p. 297:
- [number] 42; [marriage date and place] Dec. 18, Bradford; [date of record] Jan. 1st, 1895; [groom] Frederick B. Raymond Jr.; [residence] Haverhill; [age] 26; [occupation] Shoe manfg.; [birthplace] Haverhill; [parents] Frederick B. and Hannah V. Harris; [number of marriage] First; [bride] Carrie M. Whitney; [residence] Bradford; [age] 27; [occupation] Home; [birthplace] Saco, Me.; [parents] Albion P. K. and Louisa B. Young; [number of marriage] First; [officiant] Frank A. Gilmore, clergyman.