Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine, Franklin County, Freeman, Tuttle Corner Cemetery
Archives > Archive:Cemeteries > Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine > Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine, Franklin County > Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine, Franklin County, Freeman > Cemetery Records, Maine, Franklin County, Freeman, Tuttle Corner Cemetery
TUTTLE CORNER CEMETERY
Freeman, Franklin County, Maine.
Take Route #145 north out of Strong Village. After crossing town line take first right to where the road tees. Take a right. Cemetery is on top of the hill on the left. In fair to good condition.
Copied in the 1970's by George & Janet Thompson and family.
- Barnabas, Esq. 08-18-1766 - 10-__-1843
- Sarah R. his wife 05-03-1765 - 07-18-1838 age 73y
- James P. their son d. 10-17-1891 age 84y
- Isaac d. 05-24-1857 age 67y
- Elizabeth his wife d. __-__-1867 (bad stone)
- Oliver S. their son d. 02-29-1832 age 19y 2m
- Marshall H. d. 07-24-1865
- Lovina his wife d. 08-14-1877 age 84y 4m
- Elbridge G. their son d. 10-10-1900 age 68y 9m 16d
- Roscoe G. their son d. (infant)
- Melissa F. d. 10-14-1859 age 21y 10m 8d dau. of Ezra A. & Martha T. Whitney
- Albert J. d. 11-17-1862 age 22y 10m son of Ezra A. & Martha T. Whitney
- Columbus L. d. 02-10-1862 age 8y 2m son of Ezra A. & Abby J. Whitney
Names of persons appearing on stones but not buried here:
WHITNEY, Ezra A., Martha T. & Abby J.