Archive:Georgetown, Maine, Vital Records
Mary Pelham Hill, ed., Vital records of Georgetown, Maine, to the year 1892 (Auburn, ME: Press of Merrill & Webber Co., 1939).
Vol. I, Page 182
- Abraham, s. Benjamin and Marsey, Aug. 19, 1753, in Brunswick.
- Isaac, s. Benjamin and Marsey, May 22, 1757, in Sebascodigon.
- Rachel, d. Benjamin and Marsey, Apr. 25, 1761, in Georgetown.
- Rebeckah, d. Benjamin and Marsey, Apr. 15,1759, in Georgetown.
- Sarah, d. Benjamin and Marsey, May 4, 1755, in Sebascodigon.
Vol. II, page 191
- Benjamin and Jane Brown, both "I suppose of Georgetown", int. Mar. 25, 1751. [Exact words on this entry, not mine, JW]
- Rachel of Topsham and Miller Hinkly of Georgetown, int. Sept. 3, 1785, certificate issued Sept. 19.