Archive:Marriage Notices for the Whole United States 1785-1794
Bolton, Charles K., Marriage Notices for the Whole United States, 1785-1794 (1900).
Taken from the Massachusetts Centinel and the Columbian Centinel newspapers, printed in Boston, MA.
- Hoppin, Col. Benjamin. At Warwick, Col. B. H., of Providence, to Mrs. Mary Whitney, of the former place. (W[ednesday] June 18, 1794.)
- Whitney, Aron. At Shurburn, Mr. A. W., to Miss Ede Fisk, both of that town. S[aturday] May 17, '94.
- Whitney, Ezra. Mr. E. W., to Miss Betsy Marshall [of this town]. S[aturday] May 31, '88.
- Whitney, John. On Thursday evening last, J. W., Esq., merchant of the State of Georgia, to the amiable Mrs. Bridget Seymore, of Wesport. S[aturday] June 2, '92.
- Whitney, Silas. In this town, Mr. S. W., to Miss Polly McClury. W[ednesday Feb. 12, '94.
Copyright © 2005, 2006, The Whitney Research Group