Archive:NEHGR, Volume 134
Archives > Archive:Extracts > Archive:The New England Historical and Genealogical Register > NEHGR, Volume 134
"Queries," NEHGR, Volume CXXXIV (1980), pp. 85-93.
- WILSON - John B. 16 Oct. 1761, Townsend, MA; m. Catherine Law; lived in Embden, ME; ch.: John, Polly, Benjamin, Reuben, Sally, Susannah, Elijah, and Jesse; d. 30 June 1842. Were his parents Benjamin and Sarah (Whitney) Wilson? Would like any information on this Wilson family. - Mrs. John N. Peterson, 1005 Sunset Dr., Henry, IL 61537.
Durrell, Harold Clarke, and Dearborn, David Curtis, "Philip1 Durrell and His Descendants," NEHGR, Volume CXXXIV (1980), pp. 65-69, 148-155, 220-227, 276-281.
- 30. Thomas4 Durrell (Benjamin3-2, Philip1) was born at Arundel, Maine, 5 August 1786. He married at Wells, Maine, 16 April 1812, Esther Towne, who was born at Arundel, 28 March 1789 and died at Kennebunk, Maine, 7 November 1867, daughter of Jacob6 (Joseph5, Jesse4, Joseph3, Edmund2, William1) and Sarah (Lewis) Towne. [snip]
- Thomas Durrell died at Kennebunk, 24 February 1854. Neither he nor his wife left a will, nor was there any administration of their estates.
- Children, the first born at Wells, the rest at Kennebunk: [snip]
- Mary Jane, b. 7 April 1826; d. at Dorchester, Mass., 31 Dec. 1902; m. at Boston, Mass., 10 Sept. 1850, Daniel Warren, b. at Portsmouth, N. H., 24 June 1827; d. at Middleborough, Mass., 30 Nov. 1903, son of John Samuel and Betsey (Abbott) Warren. Children, b. at Boston, Mass. (surname Warren): [snip]
- Daniel Augustine, b. 15 Dec. 1857; lived at Tunbridge, Vt.; m. at Boston, 16 Mar. 1886, Nettie Lydia Swan, b. at Tunbridge, 4 Nov. 1858, dau. of William and Harriet (Whitney) Swan. [snip]
Copyright © 2000, 2006, The Whitney Research Group