Archive:Peru, Massachusetts, Vital Records
Vital Records of Peru, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1902).
- Sally, d. John and Mary, July 11, 1773, in Deadham.
- Asa and Joanna Jackson, int. Oct. 31, 1791.
- Fisher of Middleton, N.Y., and Patty Watkins, int. June 19, 1799.
- Hannah and Gedeon Richmond, int.Aug. 13, 1790.
- Jabez of Hinsdale, and Hannah Davis, Mar. 6, 1806.
- Lois and Arvin [int.Arven] Fisk, Mar. 30, 1797.
- Polly and Abel Watkins, int. Sept. 4, 1804.
- Sarah and Henry Bass, int. Dec. 29, 1794.
- [torn] and Comfort Curtis, int. [Apr.] 2, 1793.
- [torn] and Asa Taf[torn], int. [S]ept. 18, 1794.
From "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910," from original records held by the Massachusetts Archives. Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004.
Squire, Betsey [Whitney], death, 1878, vol. 301, p. 54:
- [number] 1; [death date and place] Jan. 9th; [date of record] --; [name] Betsey (Whitney) Squire; [sex] Female; [marital status] Widowed; [age] 82 4 -; [cause] Old age; [residence] Peru; [occupation] Housekeeper; [birthplace] Peru; [parents] Jabez Whitney, Experience Whitney; [parents' birthplaces] Medway, Medway.