Archive:Sharon, Massachusetts, Vital Records
Thomas W. Baldwin, ed., Vital Records of Sharon, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston, MA: 1909).
- Elmira of Milford and Lieut. Benjamin F. Raynolds, int. Nov. 24, 1832.
- Jonathan, widower, of Milford and Mrs. Maria Morse, Apr. 22, 1844.
- Lucy Ann of Milford and Lieut. Benjamin F. Raynolds, int. July 7, 1837.
- Nancy of Roxbury and Benja[min] Puffer, Oct. 20, 1778. [NOTE]
- Tho[ma]s and Mehitable Bacon, Nov. 12, 1761. From copy made by William R. Mann of Record of Rev. Philip Curtis.
From "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910," from original records held by the Massachusetts Archives. Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004.
Whitney, Jonathan, marriage, 1843-1844, vol. 7, p. 86:
- [number] --; [marriage date and place] April 22, 1844, Sharon; [date of record] --; [groom] Jonathan Whitney; [residence] Milford; [age] --; [occupation] Farmer; [birthplace] --; [parents] --; [number of marriage] Widower; [bride] Maria Morse; [residence] Sharon;; [age] --; [occupation] --; [birthplace] Sharon; [parents] --; [number of marriage] Widow; [officiant] George W. Patch of Sharon, Clergyman.
Raynolds, Lucy Ann [Whitney], death, 1898, vol. 482, p. 583:
- [number] 4; [death date and place] Feb. 10, Sharon; [date of record] Feb. 25; [name] Lucy Ann (Whitney) Raynolds; [sex] Female; [marital status] Widow of Benjamin F. Raynolds; [age] 81 11 -; [cause] Old age; [residence] Sharon; [occupation] At home; [birthplace] Milford; [parents] Jonathan Whitney, Lavina Coombs; [parents' birthplaces] --; [buried] Rockridge.
Whitney, Carrie [NOTE], death, 1885, vol. 365, p. 294:
- [number] 40; [death date and place] Dec. 12; [date of record] Dec. 15; [name] Carrie Whitney [NOTE]; [sex] Female; [marital status] Single; [age] 35 - -; [cause] Found dead on the highway, dislocation of the neck; [residence] Sharon; [occupation] --; [birthplace] Winthrop, Maine; [parents] --; [parents' birthplaces] Probably Maine, Probably Maine; [buried] Sharon or elsewhere.