Archive:The Heraldry of Worcestershire
The Heraldry of Worcestershire: Being a Roll of the Arms Borne by the Serveral Noble, Knightly, and Gentle Families,Which Have Had Property or Residence In That County, From the Earliest Period To the Present time; With Genealogical Notes, by Henry Sydney Grazebrook, Esq., of the Inner Temple, Barrister-at-Law. Vol. II. M - Z. (London: John Russell Smith, 1873)
Miborne. - Gules, a chevron bewteen three escapllops argent.
The Heralds found this coat "in a window at Kidderminster," when they visited the county in 1634. (See C. 30, Coll. Arm., fo. 27b) It is that of the ancient family of Milborne of Tillington, co. Hereford, who were descended from the Baskervilles, Blacketts (of Iccombe), Aynesfords, &c. Eleanor, one of the daughters and co-heiresses of Sir Simon Milborne of Tillington, was married to John Moore of Dunclent, one of whose co-heiresses married Folliott.
Transcribed by Adrian Benjamin Burke, Esq.