Archive:Records in the National Library of Wales > Tredegar 121/1
This document, dated 20 Aug 1618 (not 1613 as per the online index entry), records the sale of 1/3 of the manor of Llyswen, Brec. (the other 2/3 being owned by Sir Henry Williams and Sir Charles Vaughan, Knight). The property was sold to Phillippe Jones, citizen & merchant of London by Roger Havard of Maes Slough, Radnor, Gent (son of William Harvard, deceased, late of Pontywall, Gent.), his wife Elizabeth, their son and heir apparent John Havard, Watkin Vaughan of Llyswen, Brec., James Whitney of Llangynidr, Brec., Gent., and his wife Mary.