Archive:Visitation of Shropshire
From the Visitation of Shropshire Taken in the year 1623 by College of Arms (Great Britain) Robert Treswell, Augustine Vincent, Willam Camden, George Grazebrook, John Paul Rylands, Published 1889. Bromley Family Pedigrees pages 71 - 78. See Google Books.
- Richard de Bromlegh Ae 25 E. 1.
- Randolph de Bromlegh Ae 23 E. 1.
- John de Bromley tempo 1335 married Joanna
- Millicent Bromley married Unknown Searne
- Katherine Searne married Thomas Whitney
- William Whitney of Cole, co. Chester
According to Collins's Peerage of England; Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical: Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical, p. 249, William Bromley, brother of Millicent Bromley, was summoned to be at Westminster 35 Edward III (1362). This means that Millicent was probably of age to have been a mother or grandmother at this time.