Category:Andover, Essex County, Massachusetts
Andover was formed in 1646. Three new towns were split off from it: Middleton in 1728, Lawrence in 1847, and North Andober in 1855. Additional land was given to Lawrence in 1879. The boundary with Tewksbury was adjusted in 1903.
Pages in category "Andover, Essex County, Massachusetts"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.