Category:Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

West Cambridge was formed from Cambridge in 1807. It acquired land from Charlestown in 1842. In 1850, part was ceded to Winchester. In 1859, Belmont was formed from part of West Cambridge. Some land was given to Cambridge in 1862. West Cambridge was renamed Arlington in 1867. In 1911, its boundary with Cambridge was adjusted.

Neighboring towns: Winchester, Medford, Somerville, Cambridge, Watertown, Belmont, Waltham, Lexington, Woburn.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Personal tools