Category:Ashburnham, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Ashburnham was originallly Dorchester Canada, and was renamed in 1765. Ashby was split off in 1767. Parts of it were granted to Gardner in 1785 and Ashby in 1792. Land was taken from Gardner in 1815 and Westminster in 1824.

Neighboring towns: New Ipswich, NH, Ashby, Fitchburg, Westminster, Gardner, Winchendon, Rindge, NH.

Pages in category "Ashburnham, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.

A

C

F

M

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools