Category:Athol, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Athol was formed from Payquage in 1762. Parts were given to Orange in 1783, Gerry (now Phillipston) in 1786, and Royalston in 1799 and 1803. Parts were taken from Gerry (now Phillipston) in 1806, Orange in 1816, and New Salem in 1830 and 1837.

Neighboring towns: Royalston, Phillipston, Petersham, New Salem, Orange.

Pages in category "Athol, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.

A

C

H

M

R

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools