Category:Bernardston, Franklin County, Massachusetts
Falltown was established in 1735. In 1762 it was renamed Bernardston. Part was given to Colrain in 1779. Leyden was formed from part of Bernardston in 1784. It acquired land from Greenfield in 1838, and from Leyden in 1886.
Pages in category "Bernardston, Franklin County, Massachusetts"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.