Category:Bolton, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Formed from Lancaster in 1738. Part was split off as Berlin in 1784. A part of Marlborough was acquired in 1829. A part was given to Hudson in 1868.

Adjacent towns: Harvard, Stow, Hudson, Berlin, Clinton, Lancaster

Pages in category "Bolton, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.

A

B

C

F

H

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools