Category:Boxford, Essex County, Massachusetts
Boxford was formed from the Rowley Village part of Rowley in 1685. Part was given to Middleston in 1728. Other parts were gained from Rowley in 1808 and Ipswich in 1846. Some land was granted to Groveland in 1856, and more to Georgetown in 1897.
Pages in category "Boxford, Essex County, Massachusetts"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.