Category:Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Braintree was orignally called Mt. Wollaston, and was renamed in 1640. Part was split off as Quincy in 1792, and the South Parish split off as Randolph in 1793. A part of Randolph was reacquired by Braintree in 1811, and a part was ceded to Quincy in 1856.

Neighboring towns: Quincy, Weymouth, Holbrook, Randolph, Stoughton, Canton, Milton, Dorchester.

Personal tools