Category:Brockton, Plymouth County, Massachusetts
North Bridgewater was formed from the North Parish of Bridgewater in 1821. North Bridgewater was renamed Brockton in 1874. Its boundaries with South Abington (now Whitman) were adjusted in 1875. Territory was acquired from East Bridgewater in 1875, and West Bridgewater in 1893.
Pages in category "Brockton, Plymouth County, Massachusetts"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.