Category:Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Chelmsford was erected in 1655. Its bounds with Patucket (now Dracut) was established in 1660, and those with Billerica in 1725. It gave a part to Littleton in 1725, then annexed Wameset in 1726. In 1729, the West Precinct split off and became Westford. In 1755, part was given to Dunstable, and in 1780 and 1783, part to Carlisle. In 1826, Lowell was established from part of Chelmsford. In 1865, land was given to Carlisle, and in 1874, some to Lowell.

Neighboring towns: Dracut, Lowell, Tewksbury, Billerica, Carlisle, Littleton, Westford, Dunstable, Tyngsborough.

Pages in category "Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.

A

C

H

J

L

P

S

T

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools