Category:Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts
Duxbury was founded in 1637. The New Plantation part was split off as Bridgewater in 1656. Namassakeesett was annexed in 1658. The Mattakeeset part was set up as Pembroke in 1712. Some land was ceded to Kingston in 1857.
Pages in category "Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.