Category:Gardner, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Gardner was established in 1785 from parts of Templeton, Ashburnham, Westminster, and Winchendon. Part was ceded to Winchendon in 1787. Land was gotten from Winchendon in 1794. Territory was given to Ashburnham in 1815. Land was gained from Winchendon in 1851.

Neighboring towns: Ashburnham, Westminster, Hubbardston, Templeton, Winchendon.

Pages in category "Gardner, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.

A

C

G

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools