Category:Holliston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Holliston was formed from Sherborne in 1724. It gained land from Hopkinton in 1781. Its boundary with Medway was adjusted in 1829. It ceded land to Framingham in 1833. Its boundaries with Milford and Hopkinton were both adjusted in 1835. Part was granted to Ashland in 1846, and part to Milford in 1859.

Neighboring towns: Sherborn, Medfield, Millis, Medway, Milford, Hopkinton, Framingham, Ashland.

Pages in category "Holliston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.

A

C

E

F

G

H

J

K

K cont.

M

P

S

W

W cont.

Personal tools