Category:Lancaster, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Lancaster was renamed from Nashaway in 1653. Parts of it were split off to Harvard (1732), Bolton (1738), Leominster (1740), and Boylston (1742 and 1762). It gained land from Shrewsbury in 1768. More parts were given to Boylston (1780), Sterling (Chocksett) (1781), Berlin (1791), and Clinton (1850).

Neighboring towns: Shirley, Harvard, Bolton, Clinton, Sterling, Leominster, Lunenburg.

Pages in category "Lancaster, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total.

A

B

C

F

H

J

L

M

P

R

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools