Category:Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Marlborough was created in 1660. In 1716, it annexed Agaganquamasset. In 1717, the Chauncy section was split off as Westborough. In 1727, part was split off as Southborough. The boundaries with Stow were adjusted in 1783. In 1784, land was ceded to Berlin. In 1791, part was gained from Framingham. In 1807, the boundaries with Northborough were changed. Part was given to Bolton in 1829. Territory was gained from Southborough in 1843. The town of Hudson was created out of part in 1866.

Neighboring towns: Hudson, Stow, Sudbury, Framingham, Southborough, Westborough, Northborough, Berlin, Bolton

Pages in category "Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total.

A

B

C

F

H

M

P

R

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools