Category:Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Medway was created out of Medfield in 1713. It gained land from Wrentham in 1749. Its boundaries were adjusted with Franklin in 1792, Holliston in 1829, and Franklin again in 1839. Territory was ceded to Norfolk in 1870. In 1885, part was split off as the new town of Millis.

Neighboring towns: Holliston, Sherborn, Medfield, Millis, Norfolk, Wrentham, Franklin, Bellingham, Milford

Pages in category "Medway, Norfolk County, Massachusetts"

The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.

A

C

F

H

J

K

M

M cont.

T

W

W cont.

Personal tools