Category:Phillipston, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

The town of Gerry was split off from Templeton in 1786. Territory was gained from Athol in 1786. Land was ceded to Royalston in 1799, and to Athol in 1806. In 1814, it was renamed Phillipston. Part was given to Templeton in 1892.

Neighboring towns: Templeton, Hubbardston, Barre, Petersham, Athol, Royalston

Pages in category "Phillipston, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.

Personal tools