Category:Roxbury, Norfolk County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Roxbury was organized in 1630. Its boundaries with Newtowne were adjusted in 1635, those with Boston in 1641, those with Dedham in 1675, and those with Boston again in 1836. Land was acquired from Newton in 1838. Territory was ceded to Brookline in 1844. Its bounds with Boston were changed again in 1850. Part was split off as West Roxbury in 1851. Land was given to Boston in 1860. The town was absorbed by Boston in 1867.

Neighboring towns: Boston, Dorchester, Milton, Dedham, Needham, West Roxbury, Newton, Brookline

Pages in category "Roxbury, Norfolk County, Massachusetts"

The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.

A

B

C

F

R

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools