Category:Rutland, Worcester County, Massachusetts
Rutland was formed from an area known as Naquag, in 1713. Parts were split off as follows: Rutland District (now Barre), 1749; Princeton, 1759; West Wing as Oakham, 1762; Paxton, 1765; and Hubbardston, 1767. Its boundaries with Paxton were changed in 1829. Territory was ceded to Paxton in 1851.
Pages in category "Rutland, Worcester County, Massachusetts"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.