Category:South Reading, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

South Reading was formed from the First Parish of Reading in 1812. Part was given back to Reading in 1813. Territory was gained from Stoneham in 1856. South Reading was renamed Wakefield in 1868. Wakefield gained land from Stoneham in 1889.

Neighboring towns: Lynnfield, Saugus, Melrose, Stoneham, Reading

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Pages in category "South Reading, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.

Personal tools