Category:Stow, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Stow was formed from an area called Pompositticut in 1683. Its boundary with Concord was adjusted in 1717. Land was acquired from Sudbury in 1730. Territory was ceded to Harvard in 1732. Its boundary with Marlborough was changed in 1783. Parts were given to Boxborough in 1783, and Hudson in 1866. The Assabet section was split off as Maynard in 1871.

Neighboring towns: Boxborough, Acton, Concord, Maynard, Sudbury, Marlborough, Hudson, Bolton, Harvard

Pages in category "Stow, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 164 pages are in this category, out of 164 total.

A

C

F

G

H

M

P

R

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools