Category:Sudbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Sudbury was formed from an area known as New Plantation in 1639. Its boundaries with Watertown were adjusted in 1651, and those with Framingham in 1701. Territory was ceded to Stow in 1730. A section was set off as East Sudbury (now Wayland) in 1780. Land was given to Maynard in 1871.

Neighboring towns: Concord, Lincoln, Watertown, Wayland, Framingham, Marlborough, Hudson, Stow, Maynard, Acton

Pages in category "Sudbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.

A

B

C

E

H

M

N

R

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools