Category:Uxbridge, Worcester County, Massachusetts
Uxbridge was formed from part of Mendon in 1727. Land was ceded to Upton in 1735. Territory was gained from New Sherburne (now Douglas) in 1746. Its boundaries with Sutton were adjusted in 1769. A section was granted to Mendon in 1770. Part was split off as Northbridge in 1772. Its boundaries with Northbridge were changed in 1856.
Pages in category "Uxbridge, Worcester County, Massachusetts"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.