Category:Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Watertown was organized from the area known as Pigsgusset in 1630. Its boundaries with Sudbury were adjusted in 1651. Parts were split off as Weston in 1712, and Waltham in 1738. Territory was given to Cambridge in 1855, to Belmont in 1859, and to Cambridge again, both in 1885 and 1898.

Neighboring towns: Belmont, Cambridge, Boston, Newton, Weston, Sudbury, Waltham

Pages in category "Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 312 total.

(previous 200) (next 200)

A

B

C

D

F

G

H

L

M

N

P

S

S cont.

T

W

W cont.

(previous 200) (next 200)
Personal tools