Category:West Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

West Cambridge was created from part of Cambridge in 1807. Territory was gained from Charlestown in 1842. Land was ceded to Winchester in 1850. Part was split off as Belmont in 1859. A section was given to Cambridge in 1862. It was renamed Arlington in 1867.

Neighboring towns: Winchester, Medford, Somerville, Cambridge, Watertown, Belmont, Waltham, Lexington

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Pages in category "West Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.

Personal tools