Category:Westborough, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Westborough was formed from the Chauncy section of Marlborough in 1717. Territory was gained from Sutton in 1728, Shrewsbury in 1762, and Upton in 1763. The Second Precinct was split off as Northborough in 1766. Land was acquired from Shrewsbury in 1793.

Neighboring towns: Marlborough, Southborough, Hopkinton, Upton, Grafton, Shrewsbury, Northborough

Pages in category "Westborough, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.

A

B

C

F

H

M

P

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools