Category:Westminster, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Westminster was organized from a township called Narragansett Number 2 in 1759. Land was given to Gardner in 1785. Territory was gained from Fitchburg in 1796 and again in 1813. Part was ceded to Ashburnham in 1824. Land which was not part of any town was acquired in 1838. A section was given ot Princeton in 1870.

Neighboring towns: Ashburnham, Ashby, Fitchburg, Leominster, Princeton, Hubbardston, Gardner

Pages in category "Westminster, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 146 pages are in this category, out of 146 total.

A

C

F

H

M

P

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools