Category:Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Woburn was created from the Charlestown Village section of Charlestown in 1642. Its boundaries with Billerica were adjusted in 1666 and again in 1669. Land was ceded to Wilmington in 1730. Its boundaries with Billerica were adjusted again in 1741. A section was split off as Burlington in 1799, and another as Winchester in 1850. Territory was given to Stoneham in 1895.
Pages in category "Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.