Category:Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Worcester was organized from the territory called Quansigamond in 1684. North Worcester was split off as the new town of Holden in 1741. Land was acquired from Leicester in 1758. Part was used to create the town of Ward in 1778.

Neighboring towns: West Boylston, Boylston, Shrewsbury, Grafton, Millbury, Auburn, Leicester, Paxton, Holden

Pages in category "Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 233 total.

(previous 200) (next 200)

A

B

C

F

H

K

M

P

S

W

W cont.

W cont.

(previous 200) (next 200)
Personal tools