Category:Wrentham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Wrentham was organized in 1673. Land was given to Bellingham in 1719, and to Medway in 1749. Territory was gained from Stoughton in 1753. Two sections were split off as Franklin and Foxborough in 1778. Its boundary with Foxborough was changed in 1819. Land was obtained from Attleborough in 1830. Part was ceded to Foxborough in 1831. The North Wrentham section was split off as Norfolk in 1870. Another section was used to create Plainville in 1905.

Neighboring towns: Norfolk, Norfolk, Stoughton, Foxborough, Plainville, Attleborough, Cumberland, RI, Bellingham, Franklin, Medway

Pages in category "Wrentham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts"

The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.

C

F

F cont.

H

W

W cont.

Personal tools