Help:How to add links to an article
- Click on the "edit" tab at the top of the page.
- Find the place in the text where you want to add a link.
- Type the link in the form [[Article|Text]], where Article is the name of the page to which you want to link and Text is the text on which one clicks to go to that page.
- Click on the "Show preview" button to see the tentative effect of your change.
- If desired, modify the link in the edit window near the bottom.
- When satisfied, click the "Save page" button near the bottom.
Note: If you type [[Article]], it is equivalent to [[Article|Article]].
Links to Wikipedia
- To add links to Wikipedia, simply add a link of the form: [[:en:Article Name|Displayed Text]]