Whitneys by Given Name > Miranda Whitney
Miranda Whitney could refer to any of the following, but note that this list may not be complete.
See also Meranda Whitney.
- Whitney, Miranda (Fuller) (c1797-1885), of Whitingham and Stamford, VT, and Mexico and Richland, NY
- Whitney, Miranda (Marvin) (1798-s1842), of Mansfield, New London, and Plymouth, OH, and Jackson, IN
- Whitney, Miranda (Bates) (c1833-1867), of Dalton and Wyosena, WI
- Whitney, Miranda D. (Warren), b. ca. 1833, Limerick, ME, dau. of Jonathan and Sophia (Heald) Warren, m.(1) 31 Dec. 1865, Thomas T. Whitney [NOTE], both of Limerick. Archive:Limerick, Maine, Vital Records He d. apparently d. bef. 1870, and she m.(2) 2 Jun 1876, Springfield, MA, Samuel P. Stone, b. ca. 1824, Newfield, ME, son of Samuel & Philena (-----) Stone, as his third wife. Archive:Springfield, Massachusetts, Vital Records She was living with her widowed mother in 1870 in Limerick, ME. Archive:1870 Census Extracts, Maine, York County#16
- Whitney, Miranda Lydia (Burns) (1835-1923), of Leslie, Rives, Vevey, and Montgomery, MI
- Whitney, Miranda Zelppha (Young) (1836-1917), of Sherburne, NY, and Sioux Falls, SD
- Whitney, Miranda (Ellerson) (1847-1889), of Ludlow, VT, Providence, RI, and Sudbury, MA
- Whitney, Miranda (White) (1850-?), of Douglas and Farnumsville, MA
- Whitney, Miranda P. (Waters) (1843-1905), of Fort Wayne, IN