Whitneys by Given Name > Ursula Whitney
Ursula Whitney could refer to any of the following, but note that this list may not be complete.
See also Ursetlay Whitney.
- Whitney, Ursula (Nelson) (s1640-?), of Gwernfythen, Radnorshire
- Whitney, Ursula (Hawkins) (c1822-a1880), of St. Albans, Swanton, Fairfield, and Middlebury, VT, and Jamestown, MI
- Whitney, Ursula (-----) (c1848-a1920), of Santa Ana, CA
- Whitney, Ursula (Warren) (s1860-a1885), of Missouri Valley, IA
- Whitney, Ursula A. (Inman) (s1860-?), of Hudson, IN