Whitney Family DNA Project, Results for Kit 79492
Test Subject Name
This person has not authorized the release of their name.
-private-, -private-, Harry Earl Whitney, b. ca. 1879, IL
|DYS 393||DYS 390||DYS 19||DYS 391||DYS 385a||DYS 385b||DYS 426||DYS 388||DYS 439||DYS 389-1||DYS 392||DYS 389-2|
|DYS 458||DYS 459a||DYS 459b||DYS 455||DYS 454||DYS 447||DYS 437||DYS 448||DYS 449||DYS 446a||DYS 446b||DYS 446c||DYS 446d|
- The DNA results for this individual show that he is probably not a descendant of the immigrant John Whitney.
- The results, out to 12 markers, are a match to John Whitney's "signature" DNA profile, with the following exceptions:
- The results at marker DYS 19 show 14 repeats instead of the standard 15 repeats. No other descendant of John Whitney who has been tested has this difference at this location.
- The results at marker DYS 392 show 12 repeats instead of the standard 13 repeats. No other descendant of John Whitney who has been tested has this difference at this location.
- Three additional markers differ from John Whitney's standard profile.