Archive:Barnstable, Massachusetts, Vital Records
"Vital Records of Barnstable, Massachusetts" Records of Barnstable, Massachusetts. CD-ROM. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002. (Online database. NewEnglandAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008.)
Also published in:
- Smith, Col. Leonard H., Jr., Vital Records of Southeastern Massachusetts, Owl Books, Clearwater, FL, 1982, vol. 3: Barnstable and Sandwich.
- "Vital Records of Barnstable, Massachusetts," Mayflower Descendant, XXV, XXVII.
- Holbrook, Jay Mack, Vital Records of Barnstable, Massachusetts, Holbrook Research Institute, Oxford, MA.
- Samuell Whitne and Mehitable Roben [int.] May 5 1754. [2:238]
- Mr. James Whitney of Lynn & Miss Lucy A. Sturgis of Barnstable. Entered May 26, 1837. [6:172]
- Mr. Joseph Whitney now Resident In this Town & Mrs. Thankfull Davis of this Town [int.] January ye 5th 1771 and on January 12th the banns of Matrimony Between said Joseph and said Thankfull were forbidden by the father of the said Thankfull & the said Thankfull herself accordingly I Gave Publick Notice thereof on Jany. the 13th. Samll. Jenkins Junr. Town Clerk [3:153] [NOTE]
- Joseph Whitney a Resident in this Town & Deborah Lothrop of this Town [int.] Feby. 23d 1771 [3:153] [NOTE]
- October 10; 1754 Samll. Whitney & Mehitable Robin Married Pr. John Thatcher Just. of ye Peace [2:232]
From "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910," from original records held by the Massachusetts Archives. Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004.
Copyright © 1999, 2006, 2008, The Whitney Research Group