Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine, Penobscot County, Burlington, Page Cemetery

From WRG
Jump to navigationJump to search

Archives > Archive:Cemeteries > Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine > Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine, Penobscot County > Archive:Cemetery Records, Maine, Penobscot County, Burlington > Cemetery Records, Maine, Penobscot County, Burlington, Page Cemetery


Whitney, Charles b. Jun. 25, 1872 d. Nov. 2, 1943
Whitney, Helen R. b. Apr. 12, 1910 d. May 26, 1910
Whitney, Lena E. b. Aug. 9, 1888 d. Jun. 4, 1910



Copyright © 2011, Donna J. Erickson and the Whitney Research Group.



From DanaRae Pelletier.

PAGE CEMETERY
Burlington, Penobscot County, Maine.

Also Known as the Upper Cemetery, this is the only burial place in the town to have a tomb. The cemetery is located approximatley one mile from Burlington Corner west towards Lincoln on the former Col. Thomas Page farm. It was Col. Page who built the tomb in 1843. The hearse house was also located in this Cemetery and remained there until the early 1960's when it was moved to a site below the cemetery and converted into the fire house.

WHITNEY

Charles, June 25, 1872 - Nov. 2, 1943
Lena E., his Wife, Aug. 9, 1883 - June 4, 1910
Helen R., Their dau., April 12, 1910 - May 26, 1910

Copyright © 1999, 2006, 2011, Nancy Hicks, Robert L. Ward, and the Whitney Research Group.