Archive:Clinton, Maine, Vital Records
Fisher, Carleton Edward, comp., Vital records of Clinton, Maine, to the year 1892: births, marriages, and deaths ([S.l.]: published under authority of the Maine Historical society, 1967)
s.r. - military service record.
N.6. - Morning Star, Dover, N.H.
- Charles, and Rachel Pottee, both of Twenty Five Mile Pond, int. 23 Dec. 1798. [cert. issued 5 Jan. 1799]
- Charles W., of Augusta, and Miss Elsie J. Davis, of C., int. 9 Oct. 1879.
- Clara May, Miss, of Unity, and Charles Harris Crummitt, of C., 9 Mar. 1889, at Unity.
- J. L., and Miss Elvina Whitten, at Clinton Gore, N.6 [issue of 11 June 1862].
- Lyda, of Sandy Stream, and Daniel Bracket, Jr., of Bever Hill, int. 10 Aug. 1803. [cert. issued 19 May 1804].
- Margaret Ann NOTE, of C., and Jesse Norcross, of Wayne, int. 1 Dec. 1827. [cert. issued 29 Dec.]
- Mary, and Woodbridge Persons, both of Twenty Five Mile Pond Settlement, int. 9 Sept. 1798. [cert. issued 30 Sept.]
- [Int. Whiting], Phebe, Miss, of Winslow, and Stephen Getchell, of C., 31 Dec. 1820.
- Presila, of Clinton Gore, and Daniel Gordin, Jr., of Pittsfield, 12 Apr. 1838. [note by town clerk, "and are married without a certificate as I understand."]
- Thomas C., of Clinton Gore, and Hepsabath Brown, of C., 17 Dec. 1836.
- William, and Sally Brackett, both of Twenty Five Mile Pond Settlement, int. 20 July 1799. [cert. issued 5 Aug.]
- Thomas C., 29 Nov. 1864, in Confederte Prison, in Salisbury, N.C., s.r.