Archive:NEHGR, Volume 62
Archives > Archive:Extracts > Archive:The New England Historical and Genealogical Register > NEHGR, Volume 62
Jenks, Charles William, "Some Records of Bedford, Mass.," NEHGR, vol. LXII (1908), pp. 157-161.
- The following memoranda are taken from the records of Mary Pollard ("Polly" Pollard), and contain items of interest in comparison with the Stearns and Jane Pollard records. ...
- 1810 Feb. 24 Mrs. elisabeth Whitney [died]
Taylor, John Lewis, "A Private Record of Deaths in Medfield, Mass.," NEHGR, vol. LXII (1908), pp. 368-372.
- Joshua Whitneys child [worn] 1766
Pomeroy, Emma B., "A Provincial Muster Roll," NEHGR, vol. LXII (1908), p. 381.
- The following list of names of soldiers, with their rank and residence, is from a roll endorsed "Muster Roll of Capt. Eleazar Wheelock & Compa. fromOctr. 11th to Octr 31th 1723":
- Jonathan Whitney [Cent] [Wrentham]
Copyright © 1999, 2006, The Whitney Research Group