Category:Billerica, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
The area known as Shawshine was formed into Billerica in 1655. Its boundary with Woburn was adjusted in 1666 and again in 1669. Its boundaries with Chelmsford and Concord were adjusted in 1701. In 1729, part was given to Bedford. In 1733, part was given to Wilmington. Tewksbury was split off in 1734. The boundary with Woburn was again adjusted in 1741. In 1767, part was given to Bedford, and in 1780 part to Carlisle.
Pages in category "Billerica, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.